Sunday, May 11, 2008

They Call Me Freckles


Ok it's Mothers Day and its pouring outside and what do I want to do :)
GEOCAHE of course!
So I pack up 3 kids and head out. Reminding them that they need to put some hoodies on cause you know its raining..lol

I gathered 3 of them at Long Lake. Been going to this lake since I was a
little kid. So it was a joy to do some geocaching here.


Had to cover the GPS today..


Paige looking at me like "Mom it's freaking raining are you serious"..lol


Heading out...






3 drowned rats..


You can run but you can't hide..


Now see we all go running to this bridge like it's going to be there or something.
We all know that bridges are like the key place to hide geo's. Well not this time. We actually looked at the GPS and we were still way off.. good gravy!


Now we arrive at the RIGHT location..lol


No comments: