Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Peaceful Place in the Park


This one is the third one we did at Long Lake. It was on the other side of the lake.
Now when I come to this area all I can remember is when my brother went out to a picnic table that was in the water and wanted to dive off it. He tried to talk me into going
out there and I attempted it, but weeds or SOMETHING touched my foot and that was
when I learned to walk on water to get my ass out of there.. lol

Keshia decided she had enough of the rain and sat this one out. :(

The start of the path to geo. It was so peaceful, just like the title says.
Kind of creepy with the rain and no kritter sounds going on.. :O


I really can't tell what that face of Fawyns was all about. I do know
it was raining pretty steady at the time..lol


It didn't take long and Fawyn found it.


But no that wasn't the end of the adventure. Paige was convinced there was a
alligator in the water. She seen a piece of DRIFT WOOD in the water that looked
like a tail.. It was funny as hell, cause she kept throwing things in the water to see if it would move.. of course me and Fawyn are laughing our butts off. We kept
telling her to go down and have a closer look.. lol

No comments: