Sunday, May 11, 2008

Aidan's Treasure Box


This is the second one we did this wonderful rainy day :)
Keshia leads us on this adventure.


At this point we start doing silly things while searching. We have to keep spice
in this. Either that it's a easy way to entertain the kids.
I told Fawyn I would give her a buck if she licked the horseshoe pole.
Guess what.. lol..

Then of course we all had to do it.. geez


I don't know what it is, but my girls like odd trees. Paige seen this bent tiny thin tree and had to pose for a picture.


Fawyn loved this pink tree and had to have a picture also.

Maybe this puts a whole new meaning to tree huggers.. lol

After all this I found it .. woohooo !!


I took a travel bug from this cache. First time I ever did that. It just wants to travel from cache to cache. His name is Sam.
When I got home I logged that I picked it up. Come to find out it was my dads. Wow how about that. First time I do it and it turns out to be families.. geez talk about luck.. :)

No comments: