Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nature's Clubhouse

Well this cache was located in Cedar Springs. We decided on Tracys day off that her and I would take a trip. Of course we had to go there anyways, cause she had to visit her work..lol

This cache was located on the bike trail. (the old railroad track)

Before leaving I mentioned to Tracy that she shouldn't be wearing a white shirt cause
we might get dirty. She grumbled and said it would be ok.

The gps took us about 500 ft from it and we had to get out and walk. We bushed wacked our
way to the trail and headed north on the trail. It's pretty cool watching the ft. go down until your right on top of your target.

Well I went to one area that was sorta looking like a good hideing spot and she went to another.
All of a sudden I here this oh shit and sorta of a thud.
I look over and theres Tracy slideing down the slope and on her side. FOUND IT she yells out.
I start laughing my ass off as she climbs back up the slope with cache in hand.

Of course you know I had to mention that her white shirt was now partly green... lmao

We went through the cache. Pretty interesting things in there. Of course the one thing that
stood out the most was the fake ears of corn. It only sticks out for me cause when your reading these cache pages on geocaching you get to see what other people say about the cache.
And one person mentioned, "I hope someone likes corn"..

It was a great cache and a good laugh for me!

No comments: