Monday, September 04, 2006

Aiden's First Cache 9/04/06

The title of my post are the names of the caches.

Well I don't have any pictures for this one, cause well it was
my very first cache adventure.
I took the girls and we headed out. It was over by 7 mile rd. were
we use to live, so I knew we couldn't get lost.
We had no idea what we were looking for, well we did, but not exactly
sure cause we never did this before.

It was by a Fire Station, but nobody was there.
We parked in their parking lot and got out and walked with
GPS, cause at that point of course we couldn't drive anymore..lol

We walked into the woods and the gps got us to like 4ft of it.
So we started looking. I found it in about 5 mintues buried in
a fallen down tree. It was in ammo box. It was full of goodies.

I noticed that alot of people leave sig. cards, so you know now
I have to go home and make one.

It was fun and now of course we are hooked.

We got into this cause we went and visited my Dad. He told
us all about it and was pretty excited. So I went out
and bought a GPS and called and said ok Dad what do I do now.
He explained and now we are geocachers..



MY SIG CARD ABOVE!!

No comments: