Saturday, April 04, 2009

Who Needs a Multi

One of those days were I went out and about by myself. Now this one I have been to this location before, for another cache. This one was done with some thinking behind it. The first stage had me stumped for awhile. I seen the object in question but there was nothing on it. I almost gave up, then I spotted another of the same object and then "oh ya".. got it.
The second stage had me going back and forth to it and the final. I'm thinking what the heck am I doing wrong. Either that or the cache is gone. No my dumb ass didn't look on both sides of the handle. Good Gravy!! Once the duh factor wore off I went right to the cache.
This whole cache and the area had me saying wtf a couple times. When I first got to the area I noticed pheasant laying around dead. One was out of a bag and there was two other ones laying in a bag. Weird. They didn't look like they been laying there for to long either.


First stage:


Second stage:


Well either the cache is in there or a dead body..lol


Found it finally after way to much time spent!


The TB I took to move along:

No comments: