Thursday, April 02, 2009

Union Burying Grounds


This was so cool. I have known this cemetery since I was nine. Every time we would drive by I would see the grave with the black fence around it and it would aww me.
So today was the day to finally get out and look at it up close and personal. Now let me tell you I had to have a picture taken with it. When I was leaned up against it I was a smart ass and licked the headstone. When I went to step away one of the post fell. It came real close to hitting my foot. Talk about scarey. Apparently Albert didn't like being licked.
This cemetery is very peaceful. When here you feel something!

Tracy found it today!

These headstones were just leaning against the tree. Sad really! They need to go back where they are meant to be.


The famous Albert..




No comments: