Wednesday, March 25, 2009

His Eye is on the Sparrow


Second one solo today. It was right down the road from the first one. So really no traveling time on my part. Just finding the right spot to pull into the place was another thing.
This is a pretty big cemetery. Of course it was on the way other side of the entrance. Which is ok cause it is pretty cool to see the great headstones and the thought that the loved ones put into them.

I have to say this cache was pretty damn cool. I love when people use their imagination to create something. My gps took me right to it. It sorta stuck out like a sore thumb but well worth it. No one driving by would think twice about it. It looks like what it is and nothing different.. Except us geocachers know different but shhh.. lol

The clue that the owner gave was pretty obvious when you look.


The sparrow is probably wondering how the hell to get in..LOL



Found it!

No comments: