Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crunchy Roll

Well the boyfriend had to go out with me today cause you know I did 5 of them and he couldn't have that..LOL
We are in this part of town every Wednesday so we grabbed this one. It was actually pretty hard to find being a nano. Then this street is always busy with people. So I am sure that people looked at us pretty damn funny.
After we found it we were trying to decide where we wanted to it. I suggested Sushi which neither of us have ever tried. We just looked at each other like ok maybe not this time. Then I suggested Asian and well that didn't go over to well either. So we did Jimmy Johns. OMG the Beach Club there is to die for. I never had a better sub in my life! I predict we will be spending money there on Wednesdays from now on.

Busy Busy Busy


Bobby found the little nano


mmmm goood stuff... (drowls)

No comments: