Tuesday, August 26, 2008

xryiva


This was a mystery cache. You had to solve a puzzle to get the right cords. No way in hell would I have figured it out. The owner tried to show me but math is not one of my stronger points. So she helped me out another way.
Now Paige and I was all over with this one. We thought it was going to be at the very north end of Riverside Park. Nope, still way off. So we got in and drove closer. Parking was a bitch, but I parked at the construction place. No one said anything thank god.. lol
This was the 4th of the day. Alittle bit more searching involved with this one. I thought I was going in the water for a moment. :)
Really didn't take no pictures of this one. I think we were getting flustrated and hot and want to just find it.

I found it!!!


We had to strike a pose..


Took a Travel Bug..

No comments: