Monday, August 25, 2008

No Climbing This "Ladder"



I use to come here almost every day when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter. Just sit and read and relax. That was 18 years ago. I have visited it off and on over the years and it still to this day makes me feel very relaxed. And I live so close to it so there's really no reason not to start visiting it more often :)

This was a small cache. Easy find. Except for a few people wandering around. There was this bum chilling at the location I needed to be. Protecting his shirt he had hanging over the railing. He really didn't pay to much attention to me so I made a quick grab while he faced the other way.

Enjoy the pictures of this wonderful day at the Fish Ladder.

Found it..






Had to ask someone to ask to take a picture of me at the fish ladder. Those self taking pictures are hard..lol


Those are some damn big sucker fish.. I wouldn't want to go swimming with them at all. I think I would drown on purpose so I wouldn't have to touch them..lol






No comments: