Sunday, April 22, 2007

Winfield Lake Cache


What a nice day to go out Geocaching. Tracys mom took us out for breakfast and we took her geoing.
This one is located in Howard City. Another park found that we didn't know about. Of course since we live fairly close to this one I'll have to take the kids swimming here while Tracy and I go fishing. I like the smaller parks like this one cause you know its not going to be over populated in the summer. Maybe just us redneck hillbillys..lol
The cache was extremely easy to find considering it was laying on the ground and not hidden at all. Which sucks, cause I love a good hunt. But I re-hid it where I'm sure it was suppose to be.
Then we walked around a bit. Seen a swan and scoped out the swimming area to see if it was icky..lol







FOUND IT..




No comments: