Sunday, April 22, 2007

PB-2 Rest Area

Now as you know I love doing Photobugs caches as I have mentioned before. So we thought we would take the highway home after doing Winfield Lake cache, so we could pick this one up.
I don't know where the hell my head is sometimes. Now when you read the logs on this cache everyone gets stuck on stage 3. Noooo I get stuck on stage 1. Let me show you what we had to do: (taken from the cache information)

Cords will take you to a Memorial Plaque
To get the cords for stage two you will need the birth year and the year of death of the individual on the plaque.
N43*27.NNN ( NNN = year of birth -1455 )
W085*28.WWW ( WWW = year of death -1447 )


Ok that seems pretty simple enough. Well we must have had to do more to the numbers or something cause it just wasn't right. So thank god, once again Photobug let us call him and get a hint.

So after that we went straight to the other stages without a hitch. Yes stage 3 did take us a bit to find. But no need to call on that one.

Now normally I take lots of pictures, but I was so weirded out about stage 1 that I just didn't take many. So I'll just show you that we did find the cache.



No comments: