Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hero Cache


Another cache in a cemetery. I love doing these ones cause after we are done, we
look around at how old some of them are. Alot of early 1900's in this one. Whats sad with some is that  you see two names on the head stone and only one is there. So  you know the husband and wife are lonely somewhere waiting to be next to their loved one.
Timothy Brown is buried in this cemetery. He was a soldier from Cedar Springs.
Died in November of 2005. It amazes me how much stuff is around his head stone. Pretty neat to check out. I'm just glad people respect it and leave the stuff alone.
Infact when we were  looking for stage 2, before I read the hint, the gps took us close
to another grave spot and all I kept thinking is god please don't let it be in there somewhere among their stuff.. I couldn't bring myself to touch it if it was.











No comments: