Wednesday, October 25, 2006

20 And Counting


We pass this rest area every single day. We watched the place get rebuilt all summer long.
Now I have to mention what was interesting about this place. I'm sure its not new of course, but it was to me cause I never seen it before and the fact I don't get out much..lol
There was a rest room for familys. How cool is that. I have seen uni sex bathrooms and of course the his and hers, but never just one for the family.
This cache took us to a tree that was so cool. The limbs were so long and they draped down
to the ground. So you had to actually spread them to get into the clearing in there. It was so peaceful and cool to be in it more or less.
We were looking all over the ground and at the base of the tree. I told Fawyn to go over
and look by the rock. She turned around to tell me nope its not there and as she did that she
said, OH found it!! It was hanging from a nob in the tree...



No comments: