Friday, September 15, 2006

Shell Oil

I really enjoyed this cache. I know the name don't fit the place that
it was at that's for sure.
Me and my oldest daughter went and did this one together. I have to admit
it was the best time we spent together in a long time.

It was located at a small side street park. One of those that you just never
knew was there.
There was a creek running through it that we decided that we needed to
get our feet wet in.. We played on the playground stuff to.
I know if I went back in time I would be sure to tell myself not to try the
monkey bars. I'm do darn old for it.. LOL

The gps took us right to the spot.
What was cool about getting the gps coords to this one is that we had to use the
calculator to figure it out. And not the normal way you would use one either.
Remember when you could spell words with the numbers... like hEllo, by using the 4, 3, 7, 7, 0 numbers? Ya well that's how we had to figure it out by the clues they gave us.

I was just crossing my fingers that I got it right! I did~!





 Posted by Picasa

No comments: