Thursday, September 21, 2006

Olde Plainfield Village


Another great day to wander around Grand Rapids..lol
Grabbed my daughter after school and said lets go geoing.

Been in this area before for the Gone Postage cache, so it was old
stomping grounds.

This one was a 2 stage cache. The first stage had our coords jumping all
over for some reason. But I finally just got on my hands and knees and
really looked close for something. Well I found it and it was again one of those
amazing hides that make you go omg thats great. It was a clump of pine cones and needles that glued together then under it was the coords written on a piece of papter.. very nice!!!

Then we were off to the second stage. It was a small area so we thought oh
this will be a easy find.. it wasn't at first. We were sorta looking for the same
kind of set up as the last find.. My daughter was on the right track, but I found it.. (giggles) she says hey that should be my find..

She found the actually cache though.. She has a knack of finding the ones that
are hidden like this one was. (no im not giving it away)
It was in a ammo box, with bunches of stuff in it.
I left a Indian figurine & sig. card and took a hand held small game.

It was a awesome find and of course I loved the view of the Grand!!

No comments: