Saturday, September 23, 2006

Diagnosis; Death



I got some help with this cache from some friends.
See you had to get the codes to some medical problems and I was totally stumped.
I did find how to do it, but just couldn't get it together.
So this person figured out for me and gave me the coords.

I grabbed my youngest daughter, cause I know she is into grave yards... Oh, ya this
cache is at a grave yard..lol

It was right down the road from where we live. Never in this life time would I have known
this cemetary was there. It's very old!! There is some people that you can see do still bring
flowers to their loved ones. It's just sad that there isn't some kind of sign around to say
hey this is such and such grave yard.

It was a easy cache to find. Took pictures and were off to look at some of the head stones.
The landscape to this place was awesome. You would have to see for yourself..

No comments: