Wednesday, September 03, 2008

GPS Check Time-Pure Evil


OH YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS THIS WAS PURE EVIL!!!
Me and my daughter and her friend tried to find this cache back in June. We were all over that baseball field. In the bushes, fences, playground, trashcans..etc. We even found two head stones
on the west side of the field in the bushes. Creepy! We just could not find it for nothing.

Then I started reading the logs on this cache today and some people said it was pretty easy to find now that the grass was short and dead. I thought ok let's give this another try. I went right to were the gps narrowed down to and it was right in the middle of the baseball field. Mind you there is nothing there but air..lol. But I read a log that said they got on their hands and knees and started looking. So that's what I did, right there in the open field. I often wonder when you find yourself in these positions if anyone is watching you wondering what the hell your doing. "Yes, 911 there is a crazy white lady on her hands and knees in the middle of the field, should I approach with caution?"..lol

I found it and I'm telling you the cache owner is evil.. It was a copper tube about the size of a pen buried in the ground. It was hollow and had a metal thin rod in it with the log book wrapped around it. Ya, ummm ya .... awesome!!!!
So I got this cache off my "did not find list".. after 3 months. Happy, happy, joy joy!!!!

Playing around:




The headstone we found:


The field with the evil cache..lol:


Found it.. I'm looking all sorts of hot and tired:

No comments: