Saturday, March 24, 2007

M Cubed Museum

We did these next two geos in Farmington Hills. This cache was amazing to the eyes.
It's a virtual cache, which means there is no box of goodies at the end to find. We had clues that was had to find in this building, get the answers, then email them to the owner of the cache.

It took all I had in me not to spend lots of money in this place!! But money couldn't buy the sites that I seen in this place.
I know I'm not being to detailed on what I saw, only cause it is a virtual cache and seeing things in there and saying what they are would give it away to the next cacher that might read this post.

I will say though that its a place full of old games and circus things. And they work!! You can
actually play with everything in there.
After doing this cache, we seen on t.v. later that night a documentary on it. We was like OMG we was just there today. So that shows you how important and amazing this place really is.
I'm pretty sure half of the people that live in Farmington Hills has been there, but me being a out of towner that has never been there this was amazing to see.

I do have a couple pictures of the place. You'll have to click on the picture to probably see it better. The two answers that are needed in this cache are not pictured below, sorry! Have to play fair here!!








No comments: