Thursday, September 28, 2006

Down by the Riverside



I have been to this park several times before I started geocaching. Use to go there to fish or just relax. Never knew all around me were little treasures.. :)


Took lots of pictures of this one!! This one is going to the first stage of 4.



Found stage 1.. but of course we had to climb through the bars to get to it..Just call me monkey for short today..lol


So off to the next stage. I'm not going to show a picture of that stage, cause I always find stages like this one a joy to find.. Lets just say it amazes me how they did it. So we did
find stage 2, so now we are off to stage 3..

Awesome bridge huh! The view was fantastic.

Found stage 3!!
If you wondering why you don't see many pictures of me, well that's cause I'm always behind the camera.. lol


The finally cache was right around the corner. Its one of those finds that you know you should be looking at exactly where you know it should be, but you never do. So I'm crawling almost on hands and knees through bushes, while Tracy is trying to get the exact location, which she normally does. Guess what, yep she found it!! We had a great time doing this one and hope later to come back and do some more in the park.

No comments: